NYSNLA is part of the the Great Lakes Nursery Association Leadership Council, an informal organization of nursery and landscape industry associations whose purpose is the exchange of information among participating groups.
The goals of the group are as follows:
• To act as a conduit for information to help improve nursery associations
• To reinforce positive feeling about associations
• To learn and compare industry issues
• To foster communication among elected/hired leaders of associations
• To provide leadership training
In addition to NYSNLA, the following organizations are part of the Great Lakes consortium: