The Environmental Beautification Awards Program acknowledges excellence in landscape design and construction. This friendly competition inspires creativity, recognizes quality, educates our membership and the public, and fosters goodwill. The program is open to all NYSNLA members in good standing.
In addition to a beautiful framed award, winners receive the Environmental Beautification Award Winner seal to use in their advertising and marketing materials, plus complimentary admission to the Annual Membership Dinner, Awards Presentation and Education Auction in December. Photos of the winning projects are also displayed on the NYSNLA.com home page for one year.
Please join us in congratulating our 2018 winners:
- Backyard Solutions, Niskayuna, Residential $5,000 - $10,000, for "Bennett Residence"
- Dodds & Eder, Oyster Bay, Residential $50,000 - $100,000, for "Empty Nest," and Unique & Unusual, for "Side Line"
- Goldberg & Rodler, Huntington, Commercial Over $100,000, for "Central Park in Glen Oaks"
- Jacrist Gardening Services, Williamsville, Commercial $50,000 - $100,000, for "Buffalo River Landing"
- Luminated Landscapes, East Aurora, Landscape Lighting, for "Pinto's Paradise"
- Steven Dubner Landscaping, Dix Hills, Residential Over $100,000, for "North Shore Estate Entrance
Full descriptions and photos of the winning projects will be featured in the Summer 2018 issue of Nursery Lines.